Pico 09 Pico 09

I came

I haven't been on NG in a while, and this just made my day. just my kind of humor too, keep up the good work!

The Lloyds:MonkeyBusiness The Lloyds:MonkeyBusiness

what

WHAT THE FUCK I TELL MYSELF ABOUT PISSIN IN MY PANTS

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

haha

that was pretty good, well done

ToonCastleTV responds:

kthx

Black Knights Teaser Black Knights Teaser

Looks very promising

Very nice work so far, you know how to put together a teaser, that's for sure! My only suggestion is that you check your spelling and grammar (it's = it is, sacrifice not sacrafice, etc etc), but amazing work so far otherwise!

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

AMAZING

the ultimate showdown was alright, but it definitely isn't as good as people are making it out to be. thank you for bringing people back down to earth, you rock!

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

the quality i've come to know and love

the giant shit pie bit killed me, thank God you're still on the top of your game. these other people don't know what they're talking about when they say it's getting tired. i've been watching these for years, and they're consistently amazing. keep up the good work!

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

a travesty of horrific proportions!

this is rammstein, not some stupid harujuku band. don't demean the excellence of their cover of the depeche mode classic by setting it to stupid anime girls please.

"The Mustache Contest" "The Mustache Contest"

RIP OFF

thanks for ripping off the show "stella", where the three friends have a moustache growing contest. in fact, stella even did that before they had a show, if you've seen some of the short videos they had.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

good but

good but your taste in music fucking sucks balls, the matrix theme for a major confrontation? too mellow. that classical song which i forget the name of for bombing? may work in a real movie but not ur 5 minute flash. EVANESCENCE? plz get someone else to do your music, because you need to work on your film music selections. i like the idea and the graphics though.

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Beautiful, yet twisted

I really liked this one of yours, david. The salad fingers were just plain weird, but this flash made sense to me. At the beginning I thought of it as a look at loneliness and sort of an existential point of view of life. The part where Jake told what he wanted for his 40th birthday reflected the passage of time and how one cannot live their lives over again, no matter how bad theirs was. This was truly beautiful. Then, the part with the puppy and the lipstick was just plain hilarious. I was trying not to laugh, but it was so strange, and coupled with the screams of the children, was quite funny. A great flash, definitely your best.