JVC- Stinger Sniper JVC- Stinger Sniper

great game!

very enjoyable game, could be a little more in-depth and challenging but it still kept my attention from beginning to end!

Stunt Pilot Stunt Pilot

fun fun fun

a lot of fun, wish there were more lives though because crashing's half the fun

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Very fun!

A lot of fun, i was playing wholeheartedly the entire time. Great job with the progression of enemies too. Overall, great job!

Ninja Bag Ninja Bag

teehee

why do i find the way the guy daintily prances about the screen and screams "chaii" so hilarious? whatever the case, i love it

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

AMAZING!!!

easily one of the best flash games i have ever played, i would pay money for a full game of this!!

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

what a great game

easily one of my favorites, i'm a big fan of the style too. it did get a little repetitive but still tons of fun. nice work!

Grave 2 Grave 2

ambitious start but you've got some work to do

i liked it, as i can see you're just starting with flash and it's nice to see newcomers on the scene. the ambition that i see in this work makes me hopeful that your work in the future will be even better, as you become more skilled with flash. one criticism though is at the end when you beat the game it gives the agent's information...6'2 130 lbs? that's barely a badass super zombie-killer-person whatever if he's a scrawny runt! other than that nice job

FrostedMuffins responds:

I got slightly lazy at the end, didn't know what to write. One thing though, I'm not exactly a beginner w/ flash, I'm just a little young. I've made 5 games, so I'ld say I'm about used to it by now.

Dress Them Cartoon's Dress Them Cartoon's

you know what this needs

THIS IS MISSING A CRUCIAL ELEMENT, AND THAT WOULD BE THONGS FOR THE MEN. THONGS, DOUBLE DILDOS, AND BUTTPLUGS. WE NEED THOSE FOR DRESSUPS, OH AND BOOBS FOR THE OTHER CHARACTERS NOT JUST STEWIE. GAAH THATS HOT.

RubberCow responds:

lol ok

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Best game on newgrounds hands down

wow powerfox 2 was a really great game to begin with, but the fact that you added flamethrowers, helicopters, and "welcome to the jungle" pushed it over the top. that was the best online flash game i've ever played! you rule!

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

this is pathetic

if you're looking at this, you're obviously desperately horny. just go jack off, it'll save you a bunch of time.